суббота, 29 октября 2011 г.

Halloween is coming!

Hello, guys!
My today's theme will be the holyday of wiches, ghosts, vampires and other monsters. In two days the Halloween will be. You know, here, in Russia people don't like it. But more and more young people begin to celebrate it. And I'm not an exeption. I celebrate it from the cildhood and I can say that if you try once, you won't want to stop. All this costumes, pumpkins, bats and cats... It inspires a lot! So some days ago my friend and me desided to make a Halloween-photosession. As always everything wasn't like we imagined it. Finally we became little Ladies Gaga :)
Here are the photos (girl with a lightning is me, and Alina was the photographer, but you can see her on photos #1, #2 and #6).







HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO ALL OF YOU!
Be scary on 31st :)



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий