пятница, 14 октября 2011 г.

Lebedyan'

Every autumn holidays my school organizes a trip to a small town of Russia. This time we went to Lebedyan'. It is near Lipetsk. The population of Lebedyan' is about 21000 people. It is home of all russian juices. But my group visited milk-factory.
But I would like to tell you about people who became very dear to me for this 4 days now. We made hamster-family :3 You know, if you would take your cheeks in you hands and stretch them and move back very fast it will made very funny sound and it is like the sound when hamster is eating something. So it was our hamster-chip, we walked around the town and made this and finally we decide that we're hamster-family C: Very strange story, yep.



In Lebedyan' I made many cool photos and here are some of them.










Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий